Saturday, July 3, 2010

Livin' in a Lonely World

So, this morning Danielle left for Arizona. I hate it when she leaves. It honestly hurts. I just keep thinking of times when we laugh together and it makes me so sad to not be with her. But I don't think her leaving me would be so painful if I weren't so lonely. San Diego really hasn't been kind to me since I graduated high school. I'm almost in the exact same spot I was when Mitchell, Luke, Jill and Dora left me for college. I'm very alone. I wasted 4 years working for The Body Shop and don't have one true friend to show for it. I'm on year 3 at Starbucks and I still have problems getting my co-workers to hang out with me. Lee hangs out with me when I call him, but he's got a busy life of his own. Jack, who is my favorite person to work with literally never hangs out to me. Apparently living in the suburbs is just to inconvenient for people. For a good amount of time, Brian was my best San Diego friend. I mean, shit, he lives 4 streets away. But now we're not talking. We're not talking because he doesn't listen. I tried very hard with him, to try to get him down the right path and not date a girl who's bad for him. Now this is the 3rd time they've gotten together I believe and I'm absolutely sick of it. I absolutely helped this kid the first time that couple fell apart. I showed him how to have a good time without girls. But now he's being an ungrateful little prick and I hope somebody castrates him. I miss the good times we had but now it's all in the past. But it leaves me in an awful place. I'm really alone. My married sister is having fun with her husband and daughter. Nobody lives here. I feel like I'm getting lost all over again. I tried to sign up for college classes but it wasn't letting me so I don't even know what I'm going to do. I guess we'll see. Say some prayers for me.
-HBK

No comments:

Post a Comment