Hey Kristamaniacs (also known as the 3 people that might be reading this). I hope life finds you all doing well. I'm doing alright. I got to sleep in today, which I never get to do. Normally with opening at Starbucks and whatnot, I wake up between 3:30 and 4 in the morning. Today I slept til 1pm. So right now I'm feeling pretty good and energized. It's not something I feel very often.
So a few days ago I saw "In The Heights". It was an excellent musical. One of the reasons I love Broadway shows SO much is the way they make me feel. There's always a happy message and people learn things and everybody is able to express themselves in a song. It's seriously like a perfect world to live in. While I was watching the show, there was a scene where the characters were all in a club, dancing and having a good time. The scene itself didn't have anything special happening in it when I noticed it. I noticed all the lights making it look like a party. I noticed how happy everybody on stage looked. I could tell that they were feeling that feeling you can only get on the stage. They felt the joy of performing in front of a whole bunch of people, making them smile, while at the same time they were getting to just be on stage dancing with their friends. I haven't felt that feeling in a long time. But it's definitely one of the feelings I miss the most in the whole world. It's one of the feelings that make me really appreciate my life. I'm so determined to get out of Starbucks (also known as hell), and make my way into a Broadway show. Preferably a touring one because I'd really like to be able to see the country.
In other news, I've come to the realization that I'm 100% over Starbucks. It used to be like 80%. But now there is nothing that would keep me there if a truly decent job offer came along. I just detest that place with a passion. It's truly a depressing feeling to be there. It makes me so angry and I literally have to punch something. Work should be a place that makes you that angry, that regularly. F*ck it. And F*ck you Starbucks.
This is definitely not one of my longest blogs. I'm kind of antsy and need to get out of the house. And I need to eat, but I can't really find anybody to eat with. Kinda shitty. Well people, feel encouraged to leave comments or even just think good thoughts for me. I'd like that. Thanks for reading!
-HBK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment