Saturday, October 13, 2012

Always Controversial

      Hey all! How are you doing? I hope that this blog find you doing well. Today I am just kinda giving myself a break. Danielle is at work and I'm seeing a play later tonight. So I decided to write a blog. A few things are new with me. First of all, I'm SUPER busy! Weird, right? I know that's not what people expect from a barely employed person. So here's what's up. I got a role in the school play. It's called Rashomon and I play a Japanese Samurai! It opens next month so if you have any questions about it, definitely ask me and I hope you can come see me in it. I have rehearsals most days of the week and I am taking 17 credits at school. Homework is taking a toll on my social life. I don't really have one out here, but instead of doing fun things Danielle and I are just usually doing homework. Not fun. Then to add onto that, I got a call to be on a softball team! Awesome! But now my Mondays are so full, it's ridiculous. I won't get home until like after 10pm. We'll see how I feel this coming Monday when I start.
      So the reason for the title is multiple reasons. The last few blogs that I've gotten one have gotten me some heat. In fact, I actually had to delete one of them and then the last one got me some negativity too. So tired of it. People just don't understand me. Then I was reading a poem in my communications class. It was a poem I wrote about getting revenge. I can't share it here because well, maybe somebody would tell that person I got revenge. But the class loved it but I think it made some of the other students look at me very differently. Haha. Oh well. Lastly, Danielle and I had a talk last night about how much nicer I am. I don't think most people who are in my life now know how mean I used to be. Well, for those of you who knew me in high school, I just want ya to know that's not really me anymore. I follow a lot of Disney Stars on twitter and I've seen so many anti-bullying tweets. I think that is so great. Yes, I have bullied kids. And looking back, I know I was wrong, but I'm determined not to let that happen again. I fully support Disney in their efforts to stomp out bullying. Nobody should be made to feel bad just because they're different. Although the kids in my communications class may think I'm crazy, I just have to say I'm actually not as bad as everybody makes me out to be. With my blogs getting hate and people upsetting me, it's hard to not become mean and bitter too. But thanks to Disney stars messages, and a wonderful girlfriend who makes me happy, I'm a much nicer Kris and it's something I want to share. Please don't judge me before you actually know me. And I'll leave you with this "Don't ever look down on someone, unless you're helping them up."
-HBK

No comments:

Post a Comment